Board of Zoning Appeals Application
An appeal application is required for variances, conditional use permit and appeals of the decision of the Zoning Inspector
Facade alteration permit application for commercial
This application is for fa├žade alterations to an existing building that does not include the addition of any square footage.
General Development Plan Application
This application is required for a general development plan review of an R-3 for R-6 PUD.
Home Occupation Permit Application
A home occupation application is required to be submitted to allow someone to have a small business that is incidental and secondary to the principal residential use of the property.
Informational Distributor Permit Application
A informational distributor application is required to allow someone to leave brochures, etc. on doors of residential properties; however, at no time shall there be contact with the residents.
Inside Vendor Permit Application
An inside vendor application is required for vendors that will be temporarily operating a business within a building in the township.
Map Amendment for Rezoning Property
A map amendment application is required for the rezoning of a tract or parcel of land.
Permanent Sign Application-New and Face Changes
A permanent sign application is required for new permanent signs and face changes for existing signs.
Permitted Use Certificate Application (previously called Certificate of Compliance)
A permitted use certificate is a certificate that must be obtained for all business operating in the township.
Revisions to previously approved R-3 and R-6 PUD
This application is required when revisions are requested to a previously approved R-3 and R-6 Planned Unit Development
Skilled Game and Internet Cafe use Application
This application is for any business use for a skilled game/internet sweepstakes cafe use.
Special Event Vendor Permit
This application is required for a vendor who is attending a special event within the township such as fairs and festivals.
Temporary Sign Permit Application
A temporary sign permit is required for any signage that is not of a permanent nature.
Transient Vendor Permit Application
This application is require for a transient vendor who solicits for sale items or services within the township.
Zoning Certificate Application for New Construction, Alterations and Additions Permit
This application is required for new construction or additions and alterations to existing structures.
Home       Elected Officials       Department & Services       Calendar of Events       Directory       Meetings/Minutes       Community Links
© 2015. Jackson Township - All Rights Reserved. - Powered by Infinite Cohesion
Quick-Edit Login